
Most of you know this as I have sent emails asking for prayers for Titus for quite some time now. Titus came into our lives on November 14 which is the day he and Foster were born. He was Foster's roomie in the Neonatal ICU. I have said this many times, but there is a reason that God gave us Titus as Foster's roomie. The number one reason is that Titus' family is absolutely the neatest family ever!!! I feel so blessed to know them and to be able to pray for Titus! We are also so excited because Paul and Becky, Titus' parents, are involved in many family ministries, one of which is Growing Kids Gods Way and we are currently taking that class with them. We are very excited to be a part of that and to gain so much wisdom through them. Please visit Titus' blog to learn more about his condition and to know what to pray for....www.thelifeoftitus.blogspot.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment