Wednesday, March 18, 2009
"High Nose Cow" Kate
I can't wait to post the precious pictures of the Jones boys and Kate, especially the one of Kate and Griffin while wearing the pettiskirt! However, I wanted to go ahead and write while fresh on my mind. We had tons of fun with the Jones boys yesterday in Blanco. We always love having them out and Kate loves playing with them too. They are adorable!!! Anyway, dad was telling me how he noticed Kate being the "high nose cow" with the boys as if we hadn't all noticed. She is the boss or at least she thinks so. Maybe it's a girl thing. Anyhow, dad loved how he watched her lead those boys around and explained how in every herd of elk, there is a "high nose cow" who leads the bunch....apparently Kate reminded dad of that female elk! I thought that was pretty funny...so true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think it is a girl thing! Madeline is the exact same way! That is a cute story! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment