Capshaw

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dallas Christian Back to School Picnic

We had fun tonight at the DC Back to School Picnic. We are very excited that Kate will be in the three year old program at Dallas Christian. We had so much fun and saw many people we either went to ACU with or that Matt grew up with considering he went there K-12th grade. Kate thought she was so big. Our friend Caroline who just graduated from DC took her around and then to the pep rally to end the night. She had tons of fun and went to sleep in her new Dallas Christian Charger t-shirt tonight. I sure wish her cousins went to school there with her, but they are all at Grace Prep in Arlington so we will get to go to their games. I guess when Grace plays DC we will need to decide who to root for! I will post a pic of Kate in the shirt tomorrow. I didn't think to take it before she went to bed. Foster was a trooper too! He is such a great baby!!! He enjoyed the pep rally and playing with Miss Emily! More to come on our wonderful experience to come at DCS!!!

No comments: