Capshaw

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Foster, Foster, Foster











I feel like I don't say enough about my precious little luv bug! Oh, how adorable he is....I enjoy him so much....he is so big already. He is starting to eat table food. He has had turkey burgers, carrots, potatoes, green beans, strawberries, string cheese, and broccoli...all with only two teeth. Let me tell you all, he loves to eat. If I am having a snack and he sees it, he comes over by me and begs like a little puppy dog. He is so adorable that I have to share my snack with him. He is just so loveable. He loves anything that isn't a toy and if you take anything away from him, he will let you know it!!! He even drinks out of my cup and is starting on a sippy. He and Kate have so much fun together. She can be a little rough with him sometimes so I have remind her that he is much smaller and to be gentle with him. He is such a great baby. In fact, the babysitter told me just the other day that he is the best baby she has ever kept. I believe it! He is so happy and always smiling...unless he has just bumped his head of course which happens quite often around here. I love my boy!

No comments: