Capshaw

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Grandma Kekie

My mom and Foster, better known as KeKie. This will sound horrible, but when I found out I was having a boy, I cried. I always wanted a sister and my mom is one of four girls. I have seen them have so much fun, take sister trips, etc. My grandfather always said, "sugar, you need four girls!" So when I called my mom to tell her that Foster was a boy, she said, "we'll make do." That sounds terrible of course, but she sure loves that little boy and I do too! He is precious and we are so thankful that God blessed us with a litte boy. Maybe I will have another girl one day. Actually Kate asked me the other day if we could pray for a little sister. We shall see. I would be happy with another precious boy. I love him dearly and am so thankful that the Lord blessed our lives with him!

No comments: