
This pic was taken in August so obviously I am backtracking! However, I just got this camera out and had forgotten that I used it to take pictures on a trip to visit my parents down South. These are the cutest boys ever! Griffin and Brooks are the boys of our sweet friends Sarah and Greg Jones! We went to college with them, but became good friends while both living in San Antonio several years ago. I love San Antonio and if ever given the chance to move back, I would! I love the slow pace and well, I am from a small town and truly a "small town girl!" SA has the feel of a small town and who doesn't love the hill country! We enjoyed spending the day with them at Canyon Lake and look forward to many more fun times with the Jones Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment