Well, these are the shoes that daddy got Kate about two years ago thinking they would fit pretty soon thereafter. However, as I said it's been two years and finally she can wear them. I have to appreciate that attempt and I am so glad we have them to wear now. When he first gave them to Kate I wasn't too sure about them. Despite the pink nike swoosh, they didn't look feminine at all to me. However, for all of you that know Matthew you know that he is an athlete, has always been an athlete, and would like for Kate to be one as well. I would like that too along with being a ballerina, of course. Our latest and greatest family outing lately has been to the park and we wear these shoes...they are great!! Thank you daddy!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment