Capshaw

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning...

This was the best we could do this morning! As you can tell, we all have "sleepy" eyes after a restless night! Kate was overtired and if you're a mommy, you know what that means....a bit of tossing and turning to say the least! I think I got up four times before 1:00 a.m. to quiet a little girl who was waking the whole house up! Needless to say, she was taking a nap today!

Grandparents....aren't they GRAND! I feel like I am leaving Nani and Poppy out, but haven't had a recent pic of them with the kids. That is on my "to do" list for sure!


I tried to get Foster to pose so I could get a pic of that beautiful purple Iris planted many many many years ago by my great-grandmother, Grandmommy Smith! There are many,but this one was the only one blooming so far and must have decided to bloom early this morning which was great for Easter Sunday! Thank you Lord for beauty and for life!

No comments: