Wednesday, April 28, 2010
TAKSing or Taxing!!!!
Today was the second day of TAKS at SMS! The past few days have been pretty smooth I have to say! I feel like the entire semester has been full of TESTING, benchmarks or TAKS! Only two more days and I will be HOME FREE! We did have a bird in the school today during lunches which caused a little craziness, but all is okay! This year has flown by to say the least. How can it already by May!? I love my school because the kids are just so well-behaved! I love my school because of the wonderful people I work with, I love it because of the high standards and expectations for our students and staff. I love it because I never have to be mean to kids! That is not my strength...discipline that is. I like being the "good guy!" I get to be that all the time! I love my school because of the office staff that I laugh with, can be my transparent self with, and especially act stupid and silly with! I love to hear Nurse Penny say, "I will cut you!" Yes, we got that from Bon Qui Qui! I love to watch Tish doing breathing exercises with me so I can breathe when stress overtakes me! Hilarious! There is a little hand motion that goes along with it! I don't love my days that are non-stop, but every place has it's negatives, right!!! It's tough, but it's good and of course it is TAXING on TAKS DAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment