Capshaw

Sunday, April 11, 2010

An Exciting Day in Big D!

POST-MARATHNON PIC...AMANDA DID AWESOME! I AM SO PROUD OF HER! SHE FINISHED THE 13 MILES IN 2 HOURS 18 MINUTES!
PRE-MARATHON PIC

The four blondies!
FRIENDSHIP
Today was an exciting day as I had the honor to cheer my special friend on in her 1/2 marathon! Wow...what an adrenaline rush for me and I can only imagine what she felt! Amanda did awesome and I am so proud of her! We met her at several points along the way holding posters, yelling, taking pics, and I even jumped in and ran with her for a bit at several points! It was such a special and exciting day! Maybe one day I will run it with her!

This morning was also a big day in Dallas as Texas Stadium was demolished! I have many memories at that stadium cheering in my high school days for playoff games and dancing to "ice ice baby" in the stands as a freshman back in 1990! Such fun times!!

No comments: