Capshaw

Saturday, March 6, 2010

9 months Later...


No, that doesn't mean I now have a baby.....it means I have not blogged in nine months. WOW! Well, I am going to start trying to write again and in addition to needing to write for my children and document precious memories for them, I was inspired by Jenny B. after reading her blog after she left this earth to live with Jesus. What a neat thing for her littel girl to have...a written/documented piece of her mother's heart. Speaking of Jenny, I want to mention that although I never had the opportunity to meet her, her life touched me in so many ways. My longing is for my heart to feel the way it did while watching her funeral that was so Incredibly NEAT! I felt like I was experiencing a little piece of what HEAVEN will be like! I want my heart to feel that way every single day and it excites me to know that was a glimpse of HEAVEN! We are still praying for Jenny's family and would love to meet them all one day. While Jenny was fighting for her life, I would find myself thinking about her all day, waking up in the night asking God to heal her and then waking up to see what Paige had posted on FB the next morning. I wanted to know every update and see what specific things we need to ask God for next. I woke up one morning and I had met her in my dream that night. It was really very strange, but I can't wait to really meet her in Heaven. So...I am blogging again for my children and here is a recent pic of them after nine months of NOTHING! Shame on me!


No comments: