Well, my life is a bit crazy right now! UGGH....I cannot breathe! I got up at 5:00 a.m. to do P90X arms and back that kicked my hiney! Prior to that, I woke up this morning asking the Lord to please help me get tons done today at work since I only had today and two more "school" days before test day! Being the testing coordinator/counselor really is tough! As I said before, God will see me through!!! I will keep believing and knowing that is truth! My wonderful principal has been out the last three days because he just had his first child....I can remember what that feeling was like...so special and just the greatest joy ever! I'm sure glad he is back!!! I did not STOP all day long! I did in fact get tons done today. Thank you God! Tomorrow all I have to do is hang my rosters!!! Yippie!
Tonight I have been reading Paige's blog about her precious friend Jenny and that just softens my heart!! I love reading her blog! This was posted on Paige's blog and is pretty neat. Jewelry has been created in memory of Jenny and Paige's friend is selling it on ETSY and all the proceeds go to the Jenny Bizaillion family. Go to this link and see what you think....www.etsy.com/shop/cfoster629



No comments:
Post a Comment