I love them so much and am so grateful that the Lord blessed us with such precious little things. I pray that God gives me wisdom as I "mommy" them on a daily basis while juggling everything else in my life. It's tough to be a working mom, but God doesn't give me anything I can't handle! He will see me through!
What is he about right now, you say.....Foster loves his paci's, he is not potty-trained and in fact I can count how many times I have set him on the potty to "try." My awesome babysitter, Letha, says that she will be happy to potty-train him during the day when he's with her, but that I have to be willing to do it in the evenings. UMMM...Not YET! She also wanted to mail his paci's to the paci-fairy, but I am NOT ready for that either! I think I will wait until summertime! What else is Foster about....he LOVES and ADORES people! He kissed the pizza delivery girl last week and although I was a little apprehensive, he puckered up and she leaned down for his kiss. Everyone needs lovin, right! He is a happy little love bug! I just want to kiss him all of the time as every other mother does in this world! Foster loves to eat toast in the morning for breakfast and he says, "with honey on it mamma..." I wish you could hear those words as they are just precious! He loves to be WILD! He loves to take what Kate has, loves to go to Letha's, loves to play with my coasters of all things, loves to watch "Psalty's Songs," loves his sister Kate and hugs her every night and every morning when we leave for school, loves to EAT, loves to push anything that can be pushed including choo-choo our dog, loves to write and draw like Kate, loves to be outside. I know there is more that I am forgetting, but I can't think of it right now and Matt isn't here to help me so I will add more later. The pic above is of Fos at his 2nd Birthday...Cowboy Birthday!
KATE....she loves SCHOOL! We started the year in tears...not Kate....Mommy! I was very sad that Kate would not attend DC this year, but there is a reason for everything and God is in control. However, when seeing Mrs. Conner at church the Sunday before school was to start the following day and sweet Mrs. Conner asked me about Kate's new school...I had to live in the bathroom stall for the entire church class. I couldn't stop crying! Well, 7 months later I am used to it and we love Sunnyvale too. Although I wish Kate got to enjoy singing all of those precious songs that Mrs. Conner taught her and although I wish she to to attend chapel everyday, it will all be okay. We do that at home and in the car and well... maybe Kate needs to touch a life at Sunnyvale Elementary. I couldn't ask for a better public school....Mrs. Tutle (Mrs. Amy) is the principal who has been a family friend for a long time and we attend church with her as well. Kate's teacher, Mrs. Knight is a wonderful lady and helps her husband in the summers who does mission work in Africa, Ms. Green is so loving and nurturing, and Ms. Ellis is awesome too. I never worry about Kate. She just loves her friends there and her teachers too. What else does Kate love...she loves to EAT...still loving the baby food sweet potatoes and squash. I knew there would come a day when that became a social issue and she will no longer take it for snack because she doesn't want the boys in her class to see her. She will, however, still take it for lunch. Kate is very much into American Dolls right now. Her grandmother got her the Bitty Twins for her 5th Birthday, but she took them back and got a "just like you" doll instead and named her Abbie. Although she is a blondie, she chose a dark-headed doll. She told me that she wanted one that looked like me, which of course made me smile. She is also into being a GIRL! She loves to paint her nails and will use a marker to do that if she can't find her polish, she loves to put on my make-up, dress up, fix her hair, change clothes a million times a day when a friend is over to play, loves to help take her of her brother, loves to play outside especially on the monkey bars (her new playscape) that Keekee and Pops got she and Foster for Christmas, loves to "GO!" She is like her mom in that she wants to go somewhere, anywhere! In fact, she woke up today saying she wanted to go do something and well daddy is with Kate and Foster at the Zoo...her fourth or fifth trip and Foster's first trip! I wish I would have gone, but I am absolutely worn out after a week of my first TAKS go-round for the year! Kate is my sweetie...she also loves people, but not quite as much as Fos! To be Continued with Matt's help..... The pic above is Kate's first day of K4 in Sunnyvale.



No comments:
Post a Comment