Capshaw

Monday, October 27, 2008

ACU Homecoming Parade Floats

Okay so I have this all jumbled, but this was the Homecoming Parade that is so much fun and a tradition at ACU. Each social club has to build a float centered around a theme and this year's theme was Elvis. The pledges are in charge of building the floats and many stay up all night to make it happen. The overall best was Gamma Sigma Phi....they were great...they had Elvis singing on top of the float and a band playing below. Actually, they won the competition. The Siggies were great, but of course I am partial since that was my club....they were chocolate milkshakes and had a blender on top. Matt was in Galaxy so I had to post a pic of the BUS. Poppy, Matt's dad, was in Sub-T 16 which was hilarious...the entire van was bouncing...talk about no shocks! Gata was the club that Nani, or Matt's mom was in and that is the red float below. It is hilarious to hear Matt's dad make fun of him for being a Moonie or in Galaxy instead of in Sub-T. Just thought I would post this for all of you ACUites that didn't get to make to Homecoming this year. It was fun!
Sub-T.























No comments: