Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Precious Moments
My favorite time of the evening is when I get to rock and hold Foster in my arms while feeding him his bottle at bedtime. I love rocking in the dark, listening to his relaxing music, and holding him in my arms! That is by far my favorite time of the night. You know how some are the "baby" type who love the baby stage and some like the toddler, preschooler, etc. Well I will have to say that I am one who loves the "baby" stage (at least after the first three months of sleepless nights). As I was rocking and loving on Foster tonight, Kate walked in and said in a whisper, "mama....after you put Foster in the bed, will you come in the living room and hold me while I watch a little movie...oh and mama, will you rock me and hold me like a little baby too." How could I resist! I love that even when they get big. I love to love on my little bugs and of course give them a love pat too! My mamaw always gave me love pats! Of course, my mom did as well and I am doing the same to my little loves! I just had to share one of my most precious moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment