Is this picture not the cutest you've ever seen??? Oh my goodness....once again Sarah took this picture last summer of our kids in the Blanco River...Griffin and Kate. Okay...so I am still learning how to blog backwards so if want to read so it will make sense, scroll down to Special Friends and read up. Hopefully next time, I can manage to place the pics in order along with my wording. Once again, Sarah is a photographer in San Antonio. Visit her website at www.sjphotos.net. She is amazing!Monday, October 20, 2008
Precious Children...Precious Pictures
Is this picture not the cutest you've ever seen??? Oh my goodness....once again Sarah took this picture last summer of our kids in the Blanco River...Griffin and Kate. Okay...so I am still learning how to blog backwards so if want to read so it will make sense, scroll down to Special Friends and read up. Hopefully next time, I can manage to place the pics in order along with my wording. Once again, Sarah is a photographer in San Antonio. Visit her website at www.sjphotos.net. She is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Stephanie, you crack me up. I think you've listed my website like 3 times. Thanks for the publicity!
We loved seeing you and spending time together! I hope you'll be coming to visit more often now. We miss you.
~Sarah
Post a Comment