Capshaw

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pics

Our pumpkin patch trip in Blanco...while visiting my parents. I have been wanting to go to the one in Flower Mound after hearing so many neat things, but this will have to do this year. It was actually pretty fun. Kate loved the arts and crafts! We were asked to go with our friends Sarah and Greg to the one in Medina but it was just too far to drive. However, if you look at the picsof their trip on Sarah's blog, you will see that we may have missed out!!! We had fun and of course always love visiting the hill country where life is so simple and you live outdoors! I love it down there!!!

Kate was hungry...we are never good when hungry or tired! Mom went with us...dad was getting ready for his annual hunting trip. This was our hayride on the tractor...pretty cute.



This is the best we could do...I knew we should have taken our picture when we first arrived.


This was before Fos started eating the pumpkins.


The Hayride....without hay!


The "hay" tractor...pretty cute!





No comments: