Capshaw

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brothers and Sisters!

Well we had tons of fun tonight cooking out at a park in Sunnyvale. We couldn't have asked for better weather, better burgers, or better friends to share the night with! We hung out with Trey and Amanda Grigsby and their precious kiddos Elise and Ty! Amanda is absolutely one of my most favorite people on this earth! I always say in my perfect world that I would live next to Amanda, attend the same church as Amanda, and of course that we would all live in San Antonio or the Texas Hill Country together along with the Jones' as well as some others! We both attended ACU together but sadly didn't know one another there. It wasn't until after college, while living in SA that we met and became good friends. We decided we were kindred spirits! However, while I would like to say that I have a sweet spirit like hers...not sure that I do :). She is one of those balcony friends who is so encouraging and uplifting 100% of the time and most of all she is about the right things!!! I love her much and our kiddos had a fun time tonight. When I can locate the pictures, I will post some of Kate and Elise when they were younger...so precious!

1 comment:

amg said...

I love you so much Steph!!! We all had a BLAST hanging with your family. I want to go camping!!! Let's make it happen! You're the best!(And an amazing runner too!)
luvluv