Capshaw

Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally...An Update

Well, as I was monogramming my fingers away this past week at one of our shows, I made calls to Dr. Megison to try and get some news. I finally decided that no news was good news and I think I was correct. It's not cancerous, but it does have something to do with the joints so now we have to go to an Orthopedic Surgeon. This process has been rediculously long, but you do what you have to do! So, today I will be making that appointment. Please continue to pray for Kate's ankle! Pray specifically that it will be just an easy process from here on out and that the doctor can just drain it. I don't want them to have to remove it if at all possible. We need it to be easy of course. Thanks again to all of you who have been praying and who have been asking. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

That is great to hear. I pray you continue to hear good news. Since telling Parker that Kate's ankle was hurt he keeps praying for her. If I say foot, he says, "no mommy, it is my Kate's ankle." He calls her his Kate because Paige has a Kate her age as well.

Praying you get better!

Laura Scott said...

Yea for good news thus far, and will continue to pray. I saw Fireproof Sunday...GREAT movie! A lady at my work said she went and saw a good show this weekend called menopause...she then continued about how every other word was B this and B that. She said we all needed to take our husbands to see this Broadway show, so they could understand us better. A few minutes later, the opportunity came up for me to share what show I went to see this weekend. I politely suggested they all go take their husbands to see it so they could understand us better HA!

the jordan's said...

Hey,

Just checking in on Kate. Have you heard anything firther. GIive me a call if email me if I can be praying for anything!

Luv,
Court~

Tiffany said...

Hey Stephanie! I will be praying for you guys! I came across your blog on the email you sent awhile back. The kids are growing up so fast! I hope everything else is going great!