Capshaw

Monday, October 20, 2008

Special Friends

Matthew, Greg, Griffin, Brooks, Kate, and Campbell having fun on Pops' Ranger.


Wow!! These pics were taken by Sarah Jones, one of my sweet friends from SA. I posted a pic of our kiddos not long ago from this past summer. Anyway, they came to eat at my parents when we were there visiting last weekend. Sarah, by the way, has a photography business. Her website is http://www.sjphotos.net/. She is great so if you're ever in the area or know someone who lives down south, send them her way. She put these pics on her blog and I had to copy every one of them to post on mine. They are adorable and of course show what a great time we had with them. They are special friends of ours that we so enjoy hanging out with. I might have mentioned this in an earlier blog, but while we all attended ACU, we didn't really get to know them until we lived in SA. We were all friends and in a growth group together along with Amanda and Trey who I mentioned in an earlier blog. That was prior to our precious children entering our lives. We love Greg and Sarah, their children Griffin and Brooks and of course Holden who is in Sarah's tummy at least for another day or so. We can't wait to meet him. Oh yes, I didn't mention that she is having a baby tomorrow so if you want pics made, wait at least a month or so for her to get acclimated to three boys!!!




1 comment:

Mynes Family said...

Well Hello there Mrs. Capshaw! I was so excited to stumble across your blog. Your kids are sooo adorable. We are outside of Houston now in the Kingwood area. I love getting to catch up with what you are up too. Check out our blog www.mynesfamily.blogspot.com.
Lots of Love,
Mrs. Mynes (aka Jessica)
PS I loved seeing a picture of choo choo on Sarah's blog!!